Reliance Jio customers are sometimes slowed down by geo-restrictions, capped speeds and knowledge, and privateness issues, amongst different points. A VPN may help with all of those issues, however it may be onerous to seek out one which’s each quick and in a position to correctly safe your knowledge on Jio.
My group and I examined 30+ VPNs to seek out out which of them are greatest for Jio. I’ve solely shortlisted companies which have giant international networks for accessing content material worldwide. My suggestions additionally use loads of robust safety measures to spice up your on-line privateness on the Reliance Jio community.
My best choice is ExpressVPN. It has in depth server protection for bypassing geoblocks anyplace and gives quick speeds for clean streaming. Its robust encryption and examined zero-logs coverage additionally work to maintain your on-line exercise protected against prying eyes. You can attempt ExpressVPN risk-free as a result of it is coated by a 30-day money-back assure — it’s simple to get a refund if it’s not the correct service for you.
Try ExpressVPN for Reliance Jio
Short on Time? Here Are the Best Reliance Jio VPNs in May 2023
- ExpressVPN — The quickest VPN I examined with a big server community for unrestricted and clean looking on the Jio community. You can take a look at ExpressVPN risk-free because it’s coated by a 30-day money-back assure.
- CyberGhost — Optimized servers to entry and stream content material throughout a number of platforms and companies, plus many extra for gaming and P2P file-sharing.
- Private Internet Access — MACE blocker permits for safe looking on Reliance Jio, however its customizability may be overwhelming to newcomers.
- IPVanish — Unlimited connections to cowl all of your gadgets, nevertheless it’s based mostly within the US (which isn’t a privacy-friendly nation).
- PrivateVPN — Easy-to-use apps which are nice for VPN newcomers, however the community is smaller than different companies.
Best VPNs for Reliance Jio — Full Analysis (Updated in 2023)
1. ExpressVPN — Impressively Fast Speeds for Browsing on the Reliance Jio Network
Tested May 2023Try Risk-Free for 30 Days
|Best Feature||Proprietary Lightway protocol gives nice speeds for streaming, gaming, and torrenting on Jio||Server Network||3,000 servers in 94 nations for bypassing geoblocks||Security and Privacy||Military-grade encryption to safe your knowledge and communications||Can entry||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Channel 4, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and extra|
ExpressVPN delivers excellent speeds on the Reliance Jio network. You can securely use your 4G Jio internet to stream and download content without slowdowns. These speeds are due in part to Lightway, a proprietary protocol that is lightweight, secure, and one of the fastest out there. While testing ExpressVPN, I seamlessly watched UHD content on Netflix US without buffering. My 125Mbps base speed was only reduced by 5% on the US servers.
The VPN’s server network spans 94 countries, including India. All the servers are automatically obfuscated if restrictions are detected on your network. This means that your VPN traffic will be disguised as regular traffic — so Reliance Jio would be unable to tell you are using a VPN and wouldn’t know to block your connection.
Military-grade encryption scrambles everything you do online, warding off Jio monitoring and throttling. The Network Lock (a built-in kill switch), private DNS, and IP/DNS/WebRTC leak protection also prevent exposure of your traceable data. Across all my tests, I never once experienced any leaks. The VPN is also based in the British Virgin Islands (outside the 5/9/14 Eyes Alliances) and has a zero logs policy, so anything you do online won’t be shared.
Though the subscriptions are a bit pricey, ExpressVPN regularly offers generous discounts. I got 49% off when I purchased its most pocket-friendly plan, paying only $6.67/month. ExpressVPN also offers a reliable 30-day money-back guarantee. I tested it and got a full refund within 3 days.
- This Smart DNS lets you stream US and UK content on devices that don’t support VPNs (like Smart TVs and gaming consoles). Alternatively, you can also easily set up ExpressVPN on your router. It even comes with a dedicated router app so you can easily switch servers and configure settings.
- TrustedServer technology. ExpressVPN uses RAM-based servers which ensure all your data is inaccessible and regularly wiped with every server reboot.
- Split tunneling. You can get selective protection on Reliance Jio by routing specific apps through VPN while leaving others on your regular network..
- Flexible payment options. ExpressVPN accepts a range of payments including PayPal, crypto, AliPay, and Klarna.
Try ExpressVPN for Reliance Jio
2. CyberGhost — Streaming-Optimized Servers for Hassle-Free Content Access on Jio
|Best Feature||Dedicated streaming servers for reliable access to your favorite platforms on Reliance Jio||Server Network||9,097 servers in 91 countries, including India, to avoid georestrictions and browse privately||Security and Privacy||Specialized NoSpy servers solely maintained by CyberGhost staff for maximum privacy protection||Can access||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Channel 4, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and more|
CyberGhost offers dedicated streaming servers optimized for popular platforms across the world — alongside torrenting and gaming-optimized servers, too. Each streaming-optimized server is specifically designed to reliably access a certain streaming service, enabling you to access your favorite shows and services on Reliance Jio. I unblocked my streaming accounts for Netflix, ITVX, and YouTube TV when I tested CyberGhost’s streaming servers. Each one worked first time with its designated platform.
Impressive speeds let you enjoy high-quality streaming and gaming on the Reliance Jio network. There are fast tunneling protocols (like WireGuard) and bandwidth is unlimited. Though CyberGhost couldn’t beat ExpressVPN on speed, it consistently clocked 115Mbps — only dropping my 125Mbps base speeds by 8%. Its gaming-optimized servers also allowed me to play Fortnite, Apex Legends, and PUBG with minimal lag.
CyberGhost is also reliable for protecting your privacy on Reliance Jio. Your data is secured with AES 256-bit encryption and a kill switch, and CyberGhost also complies with a strict no-logs policy (that’s been independently audited). Plus, CyberGhost is based in privacy-friendly Romania, where the company is under no obligation to retain data.
Purchasing the service monthly is expensive and only gives you a 14-day money-back guarantee. However, extended plans are really affordable, starting as low as $2.19/month, and allow you to try CyberGhost for 45-days risk-free thanks to an extended money-back guarantee.
- Smart rules. You can set the VPN to automatically launch and connect to specific servers when you open certain apps on your device. You can also enable automatic WiFi protection, which launches the VPN when you connect to unsecured public networks.
- NoSpy servers. CyberGhost also offers privacy-optimized NoSpy servers. These are managed in-house, eliminating the risk of your data being accessed by an unknown data center employee or another third party.
- Smart DNS. Like ExpressVPN, CyberGhost offers Smart DNS at no extra cost, allowing you to stream content from the US and UK on the big screen.
- Content Block. This feature filters out dangerous domains, keeping you safe from threats like malware, online tracking, and phishing scams while browsing with Reliance Jio.
Try CyberGhost for Reliance Jio
3. Private Internet Access — MACE for Privately Accessing Websites With Jio
|Best Feature||MACE blocks ads, trackers, and malware from invading your privacy||Server Network||29,650 servers in 84 countries for reliable access to IP addresses from anywhere||Security and Privacy||Adjustable encryption levels to balance security and speed||Can access||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Channel 4, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and more|
Not only does PIA effectively block Reliance Jio monitoring, but its MACE feature also blocks intrusive ads and trackers that collect your data while browsing online. You’ll be protected against malware and phishing attempts too, as MACE prevents dangerous domains from sending malicious ads or scripts to your browser. PIA provides further online security with its killswitch and IP/DNS leak protection — I performed several leak tests on PIA, and my private information didn’t show once.
You can adjust your security settings to boost Jio’s speeds as well — 128-bit AES encryption with the WireGuard protocol gave me the best speeds (though I recommend using 256-bit encryption and OpenVPN if you want maximum online privacy). With this setup, my speeds stayed between 100 and 110Mbps. Streaming in 4K wasn’t a problem.
PIA also offers a huge server network, consisting of 29,650 servers across 84 countries, so you’re unlikely to come across any that are congested with other VPN users. While connected to New York servers, I easily unblocked my CBS and Hulu accounts and streamed content without experiencing any sudden disconnects or slowdowns.
The only downside to PIA is that its overall customizability can be daunting if you haven’t used many VPNs before. However, its default settings balance speed and security well, so you don’t have to adjust anything if you don’t want to. Plus, PIA offers a 30-day money-back guarantee, so you can see if it’s a good fit for you at no risk.
- Multi-Hop. PIA offers a multi-hop feature that routes your connection through a SOCKS5 or Shadowsocks proxy before the VPN server. This obfuscates your connection, allowing you to bypass any Reliance Jio VPN blocks.
- Proven no-logs policy. PIA’s no-logs policy has been proven in court cases. Turkish authorities once tried to get PIA to overturn data on one of its users, but PIA could not comply as it doesn’t store such data.
- Unlimited connections. You can protect all your Jio-connected devices at an affordable price of $2.03/month, as PIA allows for unlimited device connections.
Try PIA for Reliance Jio
4. IPVanish — Unlimited Connections To Cover All Your Devices on the Jio Network
|Best Feature||Unlimited device connections to keep all devices free of Jio monitoring||Server Network||2,200 servers in 75 countries, giving you access to global services||Security and Privacy||Robust protocols (like OpenVPN, WireGuard, and L2TP/IPSec) to secure your online activity||Can access||Netflix, Disney+, BBC iPlayer, Channel 4, HBO Max, ESPN, and more|
IPVanish’s unlimited connections let you protect all your devices on the Jio network. There are no bandwidth restrictions either, meaning you get steady speeds no matter how many devices you connect. During my tests on IPVanish, I simultaneously connected my laptop, smartphone, and tablet without any significant impact on speeds. My base connections were only reduced by 20%, allowing me to watch UHD content across all my devices with 100Mbps download speed.
IPVanish also provided reliable access to my streaming accounts on the Reliance Jio network. I had no issues unblocking my Netflix US account when I tested the US servers. P2P traffic is supported on every server as well.
My only concern about IPVanish is that it’s based in the US, which is a 14 Eyes Alliance country (i.e. not the most privacy friendly). However, the VPN has an audited strict no-logs policy so it doesn’t record anything you do online — so it won’t have anything to hand over to the US authorities. Plus, it has an additional arsenal of security features including 256-bit AES encryption, a kill switch, and IP/DNS leak protection.
- Quick Connect. This feature automatically finds and connects you to the fastest server (based on your location) so that you can smoothly browse with Reliance Jio.
- Scramble feature. When you use the OpenVPN protocol, you can scramble your traffic to hide the fact that you’re using a VPN (like ExpressVPN’s obfuscation). This means Jio and other restrictive networks will be unable to detect and block your VPN connection.
- Privately-owned servers. IPVanish owns and maintains its entire server network — no third-party will have access to the VPN servers to monitor or hijack your connection.
Try IPVanish for Reliance Jio
5. PrivateVPN — Beginner-Friendly Apps for Easy Protection on the Jio Network
|Best Feature||User-friendly apps that allow complete VPN beginners to secure their connection under Reliance Jio||Server Network||200 servers in 63 countries that can reliably bypass geoblocks||Security and Privacy||Strict no-logs policy to keep your data out of the hands of third parties||Can access||Netflix, Hulu, BBC iPlayer, Channel 4, Amazon Prime Video, HBO Max, and more|
PrivateVPN’s apps are simple to use — ideal if you’re new to VPNs. Installation only took a few minutes on my Jio phone and I didn’t have to do any setup. It’s also easy to find fast servers in any location (they’re sorted according to ping). You can save the frequently used servers as “favorites” for easy access in the future.
My connections averaged 90Mbps, giving me a smooth streaming experience. I watched UHD content even on servers that were far away from my real location. Though the network of 200 servers is relatively small, the VPN unblocks most international and local platforms (there are servers in India too). I could consistently access my Netflix and Disney+ streaming accounts.
Like PIA, PrivateVPN allows you to choose between AES 128-bit and 256-bit encryption when customizing your security. IP/DNS leak protection and kill switch features also help to protect your personal information as you stream and browse on Jio. Plus, the Stealth feature hides your VPN traffic to evade VPN-blocking firewalls. PrivateVPN also follows a strong no-logs policy — your data will not be stored or shared with third parties
- Adjustable UI. PrivateVPN lets you switch between “Simple” mode and “Advanced” mode. Simple mode is perfect for beginners, allowing you to quickly connect to a server with no fuss, while advanced mode lets you customize and optimize your connection.
- Torrenting servers. All PrivateVPN servers support P2P traffic with additional features like port forwarding and SOCKS5 proxy for fast and secure file sharing.
Try PrivateVPN for Reliance Jio
Quick Comparison Table: Best Reliance Jio VPN Features
If you’re still struggling to choose the best Reliance Jio VPN for you, here’s a side-by-side comparison. I’ve focused on server network and speed, so that you can get a good idea of how reliable each VPN is at bypassing geo-restrictions and providing streaming-ready speeds.
I’ve also covered how many devices you can connect to every VPN simultaneously, which is important in ensuring that your privacy is protected across all your Jio-connected devices. Finally, I’ve included the length of each VPN’s money-back guarantee, so you can see how long you can test each service risk-free.
|Lowest Price||Server Network||Average Speed||Simultaneous device connections||Money-back guarantee||ExpressVPN||$6.67/month||3,000 servers in 94 countries||119Mbps (5% drop)||5||30 days||CyberGhost||$2.19/month||9,097 servers in 91 countries||115Mbps (8% drop)||7||45 days||PIA||$2.03/month||29,650 servers in 84 countries||110Mbps (12% drop)||Unlimited||30 days||IPVanish||$2.49/month||2,200 servers in 75 countries||100Mbps (20% drop)||Unlimited||30 days||PrivateVPN||$2/month||200 servers in 63 countries||90Mbps (28% drop)||10||30 days|
Try ExpressVPN for Reliance Jio
Tips on Choosing the Best Reliance Jio VPN
Using Reliance Jio can put your internet freedom and privacy at risk. For these reasons, here are the vital features to look out for when shopping for a Reliance Jio VPN.
- Worldwide servers. A large global server network lets you easily access geo-restricted content on your Jio internet connection. It also reduces the risk of running into overcrowding and ensures there will be plenty of alternatives to choose from if one server is having issues.
- Fast speeds. The best VPNs minimize slowdowns caused by the encryption process, allowing you to use the internet without noticeable lag or buffering. You should also make sure the VPN offers unlimited bandwidth, so you can enjoy unrestricted streaming and browsing.
- Security and privacy features. Your VPN should offer strong security and privacy protection features to protect you from hackers or snoops. Look for AES 256-bit encryption, a kill switch, IP/DNS leak protection, and a strict no-logs policy.
- Device compatibility. Select a VPN that works with popular operating systems so you can install it on all your Jio-connected devices. Your chosen service should also support multiple device connections at once, so you don’t have to disconnect one device to connect another.
- Trustworthy money-back guarantee. A reliable money-back guarantee lets you test a VPN risk-free. If you aren’t satisfied, you can cancel in the guarantee period to get a full refund.
Try ExpressVPN for Reliance Jio
Quick Guide: How to Use a Reliance Jio VPN in 3 Easy Steps
- Download a VPN. ExpressVPN is my best recommendation for Reliance Jio thanks to its reliable network, fast speeds, and strong privacy protection. You can try ExpressVPN risk-free because it’s covered by a 30-day money-back guarantee.
- Connect to a server. Pick a server in a country that has the content you want to access.
- Browse with Reliance Jio. Surf the internet, stream, and download files with privacy.
FAQs on Best Reliance Jio VPN
Why do you need a VPN for Reliance Jio?
Reliance Jio has been known to block access to certain websites and services following government orders. A VPN lets you bypass these blocks by encrypting your connection, so Reliance Jio cannot see where your traffic is headed and block it. This can also help you avoid Jio throttling your connection, which it usually does in response to you undertaking high-bandwidth activities, like streaming or torrenting.
Here are some examples of sites and services Jio has blocked in the past:
It’s also been reported that Reliance Jio is employing a technique called Deep Packet Inspection (DPI). This means it may manually inspect the nature of your internet packets, which can reveal VPN usage. If your VPN is detected, your connection may be blocked. That’s why it is best to choose a VPN with server obfuscation — as this can disguise your VPN connection as an everyday web connection, permitting you to reliably evade this detection methodology.
Are VPNs banned on Jio or in India?
VPNs usually are not banned on Jio or inside India, however they do face some restrictions. Since 2019, Jio has sometimes blocked some VPN web sites and proxy companies, demanding they adjust to authorities laws. However, quality VPNs remain unaffected by Jio’s efforts and work without issue.
Why is my VPN not working with Jio?
There might be a connectivity situation, or Jio has blocked your VPN. First, make sure you’re using a quality VPN that’s proven to work on the Reliance Jio Network. Many poor-quality VPNs are simply detected and blocked. If you’re utilizing a superb VPN and nonetheless working into points, attempt these options:
- Refresh your connection. You could also be experiencing points with Jio usually. Try rebooting your router or switching between cell knowledge and WiFi to see if it resolves the difficulty.
- Switch VPN servers. The VPN server you are attempting to hook up with may be down or experiencing points. Try connecting to a distinct server or location.
- Change your protocol. Jio has managed to dam some tunneling protocols previously, like IKEv2. Try switching to OpenVPN as a substitute.
- Enable server obfuscation. It’s doable Reliance Jio is detecting your VPN via deep packet inspection and blocking it. If obtainable, allow server obfuscation and see if that fixes your situation.
- Update your VPN. Install the most recent model of your VPN as it would comprise bug fixes and enhancements.
- Clear your cache. Browser or app caches can generally maintain location knowledge. Clear your cache earlier than utilizing a VPN to ensure this knowledge isn’t exposing your actual location.
- Check your configuration. Firewalls or safety software program in your gadget can intrude with VPNs. Temporarily disable these purposes and examine if the VPN begins working.
- Contact assist. If you have tried these steps and nonetheless cannot get your VPN to work with Jio, it is best to succeed in out to your VPN supplier’s buyer assist for additional help.
Does a VPN enhance speeds on Jio?
In some instances, sure. A VPN can forestall Jio from throttling your connection, boosting your speeds. That’s as a result of VPNs encrypt your visitors, which means Jio will likely be unable to see should you’re endeavor high-bandwidth actions. As they will’t see what you’re doing, they’ll don’t have any motive to throttle you.
That stated, should you aren’t being throttled, VPNs will barely decrease your speeds on Jio as a result of encryption course of. However, the best Reliance Jio VPNs keep this speed impact to an absolute minimum — a lot in order that the distinction in pace is unnoticeable.
Can I set up a VPN on my Jio Phone?
Yes, most Jio telephones assist VPNs. First, get a VPN that has native apps for smartphones. Next, clear your browser cache and switch off the cellphone’s location settings. Now, obtain and set up the VPN shopper from the official web site or app retailer. Finally, hook up with a server and begin accessing content material unrestricted via your Jio cellphone.
Can I exploit a free VPN with Reliance Jio?
It’s not really helpful. Free companies and proxies are not often highly effective sufficient to get round Reliance Jio blocks and are simply detected by the service. Premium VPN services are much more likely to work on Jio. Choose one with a dependable money-back assure so you may take a look at the service with out dangers.
Even should you discover a free VPN that does work on Jio, no-cost companies often limit your speeds, bandwidth, and utilization to steer you to improve to a paid plan. So you’re restricted in how a lot you may watch or obtain. Other free companies like Tor are means too sluggish for something greater than primary looking.
Worse, most free VPNs are unreliable for on-line privateness. They do not present robust encryption and should lack vital options like leak safety. This leaves your personal data uncovered to Jio and hackers. Some free companies could even set up malware in your gadgets or accumulate and promote your private knowledge to 3rd events.
Get the Best Reliance Jio VPN
It’s extremely really helpful to make use of a VPN with Jio for higher privateness. VPNs additionally allow you to entry companies which are geo-restricted in India or blocked on the Reliance Jio community.
ExpressVPN is my high choose for Reliance Jio. It’s dependable for bypassing blocks in and out of doors India, because of its dependable community of servers worldwide. It additionally gave me the quickest connections for Jio and handed all my privateness exams. You can attempt ExpressVPN and all its options risk-free as a result of it has a 30-day money-back assure.
To summarize, one of the best Reliance Jio VPNs are…
Your knowledge is uncovered to the web sites you go to!
The data above can be utilized to trace you, goal you for advertisements, and monitor what you do on-line.
VPNs may help you conceal this data from web sites so that you’re protected always. We suggest ExpressVPN — the #1 VPN out of over 350 providers we’ve tested. It has military-grade encryption and privacy features that will ensure your digital security, plus — it’s currently offering 49% off.